Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Fan of the Month

Todays post is to give credit to the only person whom has commented on our blog.  This individual has also shown outstanding dedication to the success of this site by checking often for updates, voting in our polls, and even inviting us to his house for food and drink.  The rest of you are a bunch of bastards (pronounced bay - steads).  Therefore, I declare June's fan of the month... Hein99!!  Congratulations, and thanks for your support!


                                                          Fan of the Month:  Hein99








1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you very much!

    I have worked long and hard and I'm so very thrilled to see that my hard work and dedication is being recognized.
    I'd like to attribute my succeed to my balls out MexiCAN attitude. It feels good standing out amongst a crowd of the rest of you MexiCAN'Ts if even just for a moment.

    "Hi!" to all my babies out there!
    And thank you Robinsby Acres!!

    ReplyDelete