Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

The dude abides...

It has been many years since I set the family screen saver to continuously scroll "the dude abides" and I got to thinking that it has been a least two months since we have seen The Big Lebowski. There are Lebowskifests all over the U.S. and none in Canada :( If anyone knows of any please let us know! This inspired us to do our inaugural weekly poll (at right). If I ever get ahold of a big old phone I'm totally dressing as The Dude for Halloween.


Check out The Big Lebowski 2 - the best thing Tara Reid has done in a long time.


2 comments:

  1. It's because of 'the dude' that I have an email account called TheSegaDude@gmail.com.
    For obvious reasons I did not take thedude@gmail.com (because it's taken).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete