Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Friendly Visitors

Well we were awakened this morning by what I thought to be rats trying to steal our produce, but it turned out to be a few Smurfs.  I was still in a half dream state and at first thought we were being invaded by little blue demons straight from the bowels of Hell.  I was terribly frightened and was about to take drastic measures, but the Grandpa Smurf must have cast a charm spell on us as we quickly realized they were visiting from Germany.  It turns out they are HUGE fans of our blog and was checking out Robinsby Acres as a possible tourist destination.  Grandpa and I negotiated a very nice vacation package which is all inclusive.  Do Smurfs have a high alcohol tolerance?  I mean there is no way they can drink more than a thimble full of spirits... or can they?  Did I have the wool pulled over my eyes?  Dooohhhh!



I asked Grandpa Smurf about the upcoming Smurf movie and questioned why he would consider a project that was sure to bomb at the box office.  It turns out that things aren't so peachy in the Smurf village.  Gargamel had a heart attack and collapsed in the village centre; destroying 2/3 of the standing structures, and killing 17.  The deceased include Jokey, Brainy, and Vanity... however as they were the most annoying on the cartoon show, they won't be missed.  In fact grandpa said they seen as abominations of the Smurf community, and would thus not be buried in the regular graveyard.  Anyways Hollywood offered lots of $$$ which will be used to repair the damage caused by Gargamel, so that's why there will be a movie coming out this summer.  I won't be going to see it, so it won't be reviewed on this blog by me.


Checking out the damage to Smurf Village




The graveyard which Jokey, Brainy, and Vanity will NOT be buried at!!!




2 comments:

  1. Who's that imposter in yellow?
    Everyone knows Papa Smurf always wears Red.
    Something smells rotten Jon and Terra. Don't trust them.

    ReplyDelete